Calendar updates for LakeView:
February 27, 2015 is a regular school day (no mid-winter break, error in last newsletter)
March 3, 2015 – LakeView release at 12:20 pm (no Harborside)
March 4, 2015 – No Harborside classes for LakeView students (LakeView/Harborside students may be picked up at 1:00 p.m.)
March 13, 2015 is a regular school day (Asynchronous Day (non-student day) will convert to a full instructional day to make-up for
Beginning March 16, LakeView’s start time will begin five minutes earlier (7:15 a.m.). This will continue for the remainder of the 2014-15 school year.
- Please come to Culvers on 52nd Street and Green Bay Road TONIGHT between 4:30 and 8:00 PM and dine. A portion of the profits will go toward the LakeView Prom and keeping the cost of the Prom down.
- The LakeView Science Fair is Thursday, March 12th and will be held at the UW-Parkside Student Center. If you need help with your presentation board or practice presenting your project, please see Mrs. Glembocki to schedule a block of time between now and March 10th.
- The window for students to enter course requests for classes for next school year has been extended form its original date of February 26th to March 6th. Additionally, it has been discovered there is an error in the course request worksheet. Personal Fitness will not be offered next year, Lifetime Fitness is the correct option. The course number for those taking Lifetime Fitness is 612010.
- There will be Bowling tomorrow at Guttormsen’s from 3:30 to 5:00 PM and dodgeball Thursday from 3:00 to 4:00 PM at the RecPlex.
- All Students- no parking will be allowed south of the fire hydrant on the west side of the school. If there are no spots left in the student parking, please park across the street in the designated LTA parking spaces.
- Students interested in learning about the German language and culture are invited to join the Kenosha German Club for an evening of games, treats, and conversation with former German students Thursday, March 5th in the Bradford Library at 6:00 PM. If you have questions contact Frau Ish at 359-7719.
- check the Scholarship wall for two $1000 scholarships from the HALPIN Corporation. Two $1000 scholarships will be awarded to two deserving high school senior in Kenosha County who are pursuing a technical program in college.
- Please see the scholarship wall, the LakeView website or Mrs. Anderson or Mrs. Pellicori for more information.
- Tremper Students- Track and Field is getting underway. There is a student/parent meeting March 4th in the Tremper Commons at 6:00 PM.
- Happy Birthday Noah Deluca (Saturday), Ava Lorenz (Sunday), and Mitchell Maegaard and Mr. Sutkay (today)