Friday 3/27 from 7:30 am – 10:30 am
- Parent-student-teacher conferences will be held tomorrow from 7:30-10:30 a.m. There is no school for students on Friday, March 27th.
- There will be dodgeball today at the RecPlex
- Spirit week is Monday, March 30th to Thursday, April 2nd
Monday is Twin Day; dress like a friend and buy a Twix bar to share.
Tuesday is Pajama Day; roll out of bed and come to school. You can buy a Panera bagel for breakfast.
Wednesday is Superhero Day; dress as your favorite superhero or villain. Buy a Power Aid and a Sour Punch or Ring Pop.
Thursday is Crazy Hat and Hair day as well as Jail 'n' Bail. Style your hair outrageously or wear your favorite hat while you pay to put your friends or yourself in jail. You won't go hungry while you're there. You can buy hot dogs, soda, chips, and candy.
- Harborside and LakeView students are putting on the musical Cinderella Kids, a Disney production. The play is open to the public Friday, March 27th at 7:00 PM, Saturday, March 28th at 4:00 PM, and Sunday, March 29th at 2:30 PM at the Reuther Auditorium. The cost is $3 for students and $5 for adults.
- Juniors on Tuesday, March 31st from 8:30 to 10:00 AM there will be a presentation at LakeView for any Junior interested in a free CNC Boot Camp ($4000 camp) who want to pursue a career in CNC or engineering. Room location TBD later.
- Students interested in earning community service hours and having fun at the same time, on Saturday, April 18th Brompton is hosting a golf outing. If interested please see Mr. Hittman as soon as possible. This is a fun way to earn you 10 hours for graduation or your 100 hours for graduation with distinction.
- SkillsUSA members will meet March 31st at 2:40 PM in the Guidance Conference Room
- Learn about wireless technology and join LakeView’s Amateur Radio Club. Stop in Mr. Overocker’s room 116 and pick up a membership form and stay tuned to the announcements to find out when the first meeting will occur.
- Seniors planning on attending UW-Parkside this fall please see Mrs. Anderson for a great opportunity to fill out your application with an admissions officer on April 15th here at LakeView. Please see Mrs. Anderson to save a spot.
- The Kenosha Masonic Lodge #47 has a $1000 scholarship available to any student who has a personal or family affiliation with Freemasons, Order of the Eastern Star, Demolay, Job’s Daughters, Rainbow, or Shriers. If you are a senior and affiliated with any of the above organizations please see Mrs. Anderson or Mr. Pellicori before this Friday.
- Students interested in earning eight Community Service hours, please join Crew who is paired with Badger Trails and Clean Up America to do a Root River clean-up hike on April 25th. The cost is $20, all students and their families may attend. See Mr. Overocker or stop in the office for permission slips which are due by Tuesday, April 14th.
- Happy Birthday Mr. Uchegbu (yesterday), Mr. Cooper, Joshua Kraus, and Elisabeth Wilson (all today)