- Seniors- are you planning on attending Gateway in the Fall? AJ Lard will be holding a registration session for you today where he will help you fill out your Gateway application and set a date for you Compass test as well. Please let Mrs. Anderson know AS SOON AS POSSIBLE if you want to apply to Gateway as this time.
- Dodgeballers we will meet on Thursday from 3:00 to 4:00 PM at the Rec Plex.
- Flu season is upon us and it is extremely important to watch for signs and symptoms in your child to help prevent the spread of the virus. While school attendance is important, we ask that you keep you your child home if they are experiencing flu symptoms, such as a fever of 100 degrees or more, sore throat, cough, body aches and in some cases vomiting and diarrhea. Also, please remind healthy children of the importance of hand washing to ward off flu germs. We would like everyone to have a happy, healthy winter break and your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you, and have a great night.
- Seniors Looking for money for college: Mrs. Anderson has three new scholarship opportunities for you. Please see the scholarship wall, or WEB Site for due dates and details.
- Pardon the oversight of forgetting the team of jack Colby and Anish Malik took a Second Place in Urban Search and Rescue at the Regional Skills USA competition last Thursday. Congratulations to Colby and Anish on their Second Place finish.
- The Talent Show sponsored by the Board of Directors is now scheduled for January 9th at 7:00 PM in the Commons. The Board of Directors will be awarding hundreds of dollars of prizes to the winners. Please stop in the office and pick up an application and return it to the office by no later than Wednesday, January 7th.
- Do you like to sing and/or dance? Six Flags is auditioning singers, dancers, and animated character performers for work at Six Flags this coming summer. Audition dates are January 25th and February 7th. Please see the Counselor’s bulletin board for details.
- Yearbook staff needs your selfies- The Yearbook staff is putting together a cover with individual selfies for any and all students. See Mrs. Overocker for a QR Code to submit your selfie. Try to get these in as soon as possible and please make sure it is appropriate before submitting.
- Do you want to support a good cause? Mrs. Garin’s 7/8th block class will be selling “Walking Tacos” to receive money to purchase item for kids with autism. “Walking Tacos” will be sold Thursday during lunch period for $2.50. Please help support this great cause.
- Seniors- Mrs. Anderson has scholarship information for any student who lost a parent or a parent was seriously injured in a workplace accident. Please see Mrs. Anderson for more information.
- Happy Birthday Audrey Soldenwagner