- Tutors your time sheets are due by noon today, December 12th.
- Book Club members are hosting a movie night tonight. We will be watching THE HITCHHIKER’S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY at 3:30 p.m. Feel free to bring snacks and soda. On the following Tuesday, December 17th, we have two meetings. During (AAA) we will choose our next book and then, at 3:30 p.m., have a book and movie discussion of the THE HITCHHIKER’S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY in Mrs. O’s room. Stop by Mrs. O if you have any questions.
- Tomorrow night is Annual Winter Talent Show at 6:30 p.m. The Show is sponsored by the Board of Directors. Tickets are $2.00 in advanced and at the door. First Place is $100, 2nd Place is $75, 3rd Place is $50, 4th Place is $25 and Honorable Mention is $10.
- Dodge Ballers- we will meet tonight from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. at the Rec Plex.
- The Board of Directors is holding a Toy Drive! The Toy Collection containers will be in the Commons starting Monday, December 9th through the 20th. Bring your toy to the Talent Show and get in free. Your toy needs to be of equal or more in value. Bring a toy and make a difference!
- LakeView Students- do you like to sing and dance. If the answer is yes, please consider joining the cast of “Sleeping Beauty.” Please attend a meeting on December 17th from 2:30 to 4:30 p.m. at Harborside. You will sing a song (A Little Magic Now –Bows) and learn a quick dance. If you have any questions call Mr. Kotlewski at 359-8400.
- LakeView is looking for a host family for the second semester for a girl from Belgium. She is a senior, speaks very good English, as well as French and Dutch. She loves concerts, scouting, theatre, travel, swimming, horses, tennis, acting, art, pets and sports. She wants to go into journalism. She wants to learn more about America. She will pay all of her expenses and she has medical insurance. She will arrive at the end of January. Please call Carrie Schulz at 262-544-1183 if you are interested in hosting this young lady from Belgium.
- The Bradford and Tremper Announcements are posted in the Commons.
- Happy Birthday Joseph Eakins
LakeView Open House and Information Sessions
for 8th Grade Students and Parents:
Thurs. Jan. 2, 2014, 6:00-9:00 pm
Sat. Jan. 4, 2014, 9:00 am-2:00 pm
Tues. Jan. 7, 2014, 6:00-9:00 pm
Thurs. Jan. 9, 2014, 6:00-9:00 pm
High School selection forms due to Middle School Counselors by Fri. Jan. 24, 2014